Thank you for your patience while I worked out what we are and aren't allowed to do. I am pleased to confirm that based on the government guidelines our in person classes are able to resume from tomorrow (Wednesday 2nd December). We are still however awaiting Sports Cheer England's official statement (I was hoping to have received this before I wrote this statement) so we are still unsure at this stage what this means for stunting. We will therefore be continuing training as we were pre lockdown until we get confirmation on this.
In Tier Two areas the government have stated that organised indoor sport, physical activity and exercise classes will only be permitted if it is possible for people to avoid mixing with people they do not live with (or share a bubble with). There are however exceptions for supervised sport and physical activity for under 18s, which can take place with larger groups mixing. We therefore will not be stunting until given the go ahead from SCE but we will be blocking actual spacing in routines which means at times athletes will be closer than the 2m social distancing requirement for no masks. Therefore we will be asking ALL our athletes to bring face masks to practice so that we can block our routines safely.
We will also continue to follow these rules that we put in place to protect our athletes, coaches and our club.
* Turning up in training kit as use of changing rooms will be prohibited.
* Arriving ON TIME to lesson
* Waiting outside socially distanced from anyone not in your household bubble until your coach calls you in (one at a time).
* Parents not entering the building to reduce risk.
* Entering the building one at a time when you are told to, washing or sanitising your hands as you do.
* Remaining in your socially distanced allocated space to train in during class unless told otherwise ie if blocking routines and wearing face masks you will be allowed closer to one another (taking your belongings with you to place near your work space where possible).
* We will only allow toilet breaks one athlete at a time.
* Lessons will finish 10 minutes early to allow the class to wash hands and exit before the next class arrives as well as disinfect equipment.
* Exiting the building at the end of the lesson one at a time, washing or sanitising your hands as you leave.
* All equipment being disinfected after each class.
* Not attending class if you feel unwell.
* Isolating for 14 days if you come into contact with anyone who has Coronavirus or until you get a negative test result.
Thank you for your continued support at this time
We look forward to welcoming you all back!
Love Rachel x